24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE +90 533 433 0550

BJV - BODRUM AIRPORT > CLUB LA COSTA - BOZBUK MILAS

Transfer Direction

Airport

Transfer Point

Passengers

1 Persons
CONTINUE

Baby/Child Seat

 

1.VEHICLE SELECTION2.ORDER INFORMATION3.ORDER RESULT
Ford Focus
Ford Focus/ Private Transfer
Person Capacity: 1 - 3 Persons
Luggage Capacity: 3 Luggages
Duration:
26.00
Mercedes Vito
Mercedes Vito/ Private Transfer
Person Capacity: 1 - 6 Persons
Luggage Capacity: 6 Luggages
Duration:
34.00
Mercedes Sprinter
Mercedes Sprinter/ Private Transfer
Person Capacity: 1 - 10 Persons
Luggage Capacity: 10 Luggages
Duration:
42.00

Club La Costa - Bozbuk Milas - BJV - Bodrum Airport Transfer

II. A triangular emblem group with a crown of eagles on the hill is on top of the door. A single coat is on the left of the triple gerbil groupThere is an abandoned door on the left of this doorThere are two coats on it. II. After the door passesthey climb into a small yardThere is a port tower that has a line filling in the direction of the sea facing the seaThe entrance to the ballroom is also here. There is a Greek inscription on the door lint on Emperor Hadrianus. Top protectors are still being used as art galleries. 

III. the door is a very well protected door. Inside the wall there are door hollows and oil holes for upholstery iron plaques. III. There are two straps on the left for us on the doorThe emblem of the emblem is on the right hand of the great Guy da Blanchfort (1512-1513). It is unclear what kind of tombstone the Armenian celibate belongs to. 

When crossing this gatethey reach the western trenchAll the green stones on the wall of the body were brought from the Mausoleum. IV. There is a statue of a Roman commander inside the harbor tower in front of the doorIt was possible to come across such statuettes very muchWhen the new commander came outthe head of the commander was taken to the tomb and the new commander was head. 

IV. a doorbell ladder opensThere are four straps on the door. IV. Instead of going beyond the doorthe two-sided tree-lined road in the western trenchthe ancient Halikarnassos and the surrounding altargraves and various works are being tracked. Stone wall starting from water reservoir XIV. It belongs to the castle built in the middle of the centuryThe knights later upgraded the walls and enlarged the castle as Mausoleo's stones were seen here. The knights did not use the trench as a way of transport, they reached the inner castle with suspended bridges. On the southern wallwhere the trench is closed, a suspended bridge foot can be seen from the Mausoleum's green stones. Wall on both sides of the footcastle was used as a prisonThe stone staircase at the end of the trench was also added later. 

FOLLOW US
Don't forget to follow us on social media sites
TÜRSAB